The EdChoice Income based grant application begins February 1, 2019
Click the link below for the Grant/Enrollment forms for Sacred Heart
- EdChoice Grant allows families to attend Sacred Heart based on income
- EdChoice Grant is a separate grant from the EDCHOICE SCHOLARSHIP that the state also funds.
- EdChoice grant allows families from any school district to attend Sacred Heart for free based on income
- Ed Choice grant window opens on February 1, 2019
- Please contact the school at 740-622-3728 to begin pre-admissions for the February 1 enrollment window and reserve your child’s education today!
- EdChoice grant is available based on income for grades Kindergarten through Sixth grade
- Students currently enrolled in our Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classes are eligible for this grant
- EdChoice is renewed every year based on income, (sliding scale on renewals is taken into consideration by the state)
Enroll today as we have an exceptional faculty who help students reach their highest potential. We offer a smaller class size than the traditional elementary school which enables our faculty to have significant impact on the educational development of their students.
We are the neighborhood school!