The EDCHOICE Scholarship is new for the 2019-20 school year.
- The EDCHOICE Scholarship provides students from underperforming public schools the opportunity to attend Sacred Heart School tuition free.
- Families may apply for EDCHOICE if they reside in Coshocton City or Ridgewood public school district.
- Any NEW students, Kindergarten through Sixth Grade may apply for the scholarship that are not currently enrolled at Sacred Heart School and reside in Coshocton City School District.
- Any NEW students, Kindergarten through Third Grade may apply for the EdChoice Scholarship that are not currently enrolled at Sacred Heart and reside in the Ridgewood School District.
- EDCHOICE is NOT income based, only proof of residence is needed along with the applicable enrollment forms to attend Sacred Heart School.
- Enrollment for the EDCHOICE SCHOLARSHIP begins February 1 to April 30 regardless of income!
- Please contact the school at 740-622-3728 to begin pre-admissions and reserve your child’s educational opportunity at Sacred Heart School or download the forms and return them to Sacred Heart.
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students currently enrolled at Sacred Heart will be eligible to attend Kindergarten at Sacred Heart with the EDCHOICE SCHOLARSHIP for Ridgewood and Coshocton families.
- EDCHOICE SCHOLARSHIP will need to be renewed every year with proof of residency.
Enroll today as we have highly trained and professional staff dedicated to educating your children to their highest potential. We offer a smaller class size than the traditional elementary school which enables our faculty to have a significant impact on the educational development of their students.
For further information or questions please contact Principal, Mary Kobel or Carrie Garabrandt. Mkobel@cdeducation.org or Cgarabrandt@cdeducation.org
We are the neighborhood school!